When ‘Made in China’ is well known globally, we bet you haven’t heard of the term ‘Design in China’.
Although there are many stereotypes like ‘there is no good design and branding in China’ or ‘Chinese people lack of creativity’, Chinese teams are still winning top international awards such as Red Dot Design Award, iF Design Award, and awards in ADFEST and Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. The statistics has also shown that the numbers of Chinese participants in global contests of creativity continuously increases. It’s obvious that the development of economy has pushed China move beyond a manufacturing power, and taken Chinese industries to the next level.
This emerging trend isn’t only confined to a bunch of big players. The whole world of marketing service in China gradually becomes stronger. With a population of more than 1.4 billion people, the increasing demands on better consumption in different demographics allow the China market to develop a comprehensive marketing service system including full-service agencies, PR agencies, media agencies, digital agencies and design agencies, which are all dedicating to respective niche markets.
Treefruit is one of the special boutique agencies in China that you should work with. Just because we speak different mother tongues, it doesn’t mean we can’t communicate with each other. There are 4 advantages of working with us:
1. Because of the enormous population and numbers of companies, there are many more marketing talents in China, which means you don’t have to go for either luxury service or cheap service. You will always find good service with affordability, because there are still many qualified marketing and design talents outside the superior agencies with international reputation. Therefore, with more talents from professional imagery to total branding solutions, a boutique agency in China still has the capacity to deliver a variety of services at a competitive price.
2. China has the No.1 e-commerce market in the world, and the social media have been the main channels for advertisement in China. We have experience on helping our clients increase traffic and engagement with creative ideas in such a competitive environment.
3. International experience is also our strength. Normally, you won’t find a boutique agency with the capacity of serving multinational customers. But treefruit has years of experience on serving customers in the West and Chinese exporters selling products to the West.
4. We are willing to help small and medium businesses by cutting budget on expensive technical production. We prefer to focus on utilizing smart ideas to upgrade your brand image but reduce the marketing expense. We can also provide high quality graphics to those companies which can’t afford a whole design team.
We understand you might worry about the cultural barriers of working with a Chinese agency. However, from our point of view, creating uniqueness is the universal key to effective marketing. It is the level of creativity that results in the success of marketing. Not every successful creative work has to be culturally specific, but being unique is necessary.
Our strategy is to make top-notch creatives accessible to small and medium businesses. We create unprecedented content to ensure our customers can stand out among their competitors. Plus, our team members have deep knowledge of western culture, and we also have experienced consultancy from the US in order to make sure the sophistication of our creative output.
‘Made in China’ has represented the solid manufacturing power and supply chains of actual products in China. ‘Design in China’ will provide you with the excellent supply chains of virtual products, while maintaining the affordability and efficiency of ‘Made in China’ to improve your branding.
* You can unsubscribe at any time using the link in our emails.